On behalf of Muneris, we thank you for your business and your trust. September is Life Insurance Awareness Month(LIAM) in my industry and it creates an opportunity as an employer to make sure your employees are reminded of their need for life insurance protection. The YouTube below video underscores the importance of buying protection for those you leave behind.
The 7 Wonders of Life Insurance are…
- Buys Time – Allows loved ones to focus on their grief by helping to pay for the funeral and other final expenses.
- Provides a fresh start – Lets loved ones start with a clean slate by paying off credit card bills, the mortgage, and other debt.
- Offer flexibility – Gives the surviving spouse the chance to take time off from work or to switch to a more flexible job.
- Generates income – Helps replace lost income for years to come.
- Creates opportunities – Can provide funds to start a business, pay for schooling or train for a new career.
- Funds the future – Offers a way to fund longer-range goals like college education for kids or a more secure retirement for a surviving spouse.
- Leaves a legacy – Gives parents the chance to leave future generations with the legacy of long-term financial security.
As your employee benefits broker, we can help your employees with an individual review of their life insurance needs and provide a cost-effective solution. Life insurance can do some pretty amazing things for families and conversely as the YouTube video will show, can add insult to injury for those not prepared.
As your trusted advisor for employee benefits, we welcome the opportunity to help your employees on an individual basis.
I would encourage you to share the video and email with your employees. Let me know if I can be of assistance.