What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Private insurance companies approved by Medicare to provide this coverage
- Provides Medicare beneficiaries a choice in how they receive Medicare coverage
- MA plans are NOT Medicare Supplement plans
- All MA plans must offer all benefits of Original Medicare and can include Part D prescription drug coverage
- All plans have a maximum out of pocket expense limit indexed and changed each year by the government
- MA plans include emergency coverage when traveling outside the US
Call Us Today (888) 686-3741
Why Choose Medicare Advantage Plans?
- Most plans include medical and RX coverage combined
- Most plans have lower out of pocket costs than Original Medicare
- Most plans include networks of providers such as HMOs, PPOs
- Predictable copayments and deductibles similar to an employer plan
If you are inquiring about a Medicare Advantage Plan or Part D coverage, you must contact Muneris personally. Agents and Brokers are prohibited from contacting you directly for information regarding Medicare Advantage Plans and/or Part D coverage. Thanks for your understanding regarding CMS rules.
Are you eligible for a Medicare Advantage Plan?
In order to enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan you must :
- Be enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B
- Permanently reside in the service area
- Must not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) unless you:
– Have another health plan from the same organization within the same state, or
– Were enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan that was terminated or discontinued after 12/31/98,
and this is your first election since that happened.